Scandinavian Building Services has been a Canadian leader in retail and commercial cleaning for the last 60 years. Starting as a small family owned and operated business in Edmonton Alberta in 1982 to offering full service janitorial and building maintenance across Canada today. We attribute our success to staying true to our core values of Service, Motivate, Respect, and Connect. As we continue to grow we are looking to add a Junior Data Analyst to the Scandi Family!
What’s in it for you:
- Awarded one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies: We’re committed to a high level standard of excellence for both clients and our Scandi Family.
- Growth Opportunities:
A place to hang your hat. We want our employees to grow with us long term.
- Stability and Job Security:
Even through tough economic times we’ve continued to steadily grow, and we aren’t slowing down any time soon. With a strong national presence across Canada
- Family First Culture:
We are and have always been a family owned and operated business. We have family friendly events year-round and affectionately call our team members the Scandi Family.
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive medical and dental plan as well as personal days off.
What your day to day will look like:
- Daily completion of time sensitive reports including maintenance compliance audits in our industry specific system LightHouse
- Follow up with internal Account Managers on specific reports and compiling and forwarding them on an ad hoc basis
- Build Excel analytic documents to monitor compliance on system more efficiently
- Spot check samples of forms for compliance ex. Wet floor sign in photo, photos that show the quality of services provided etc.
- All other duties as required
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Post secondary education in a business field or a minimum of 2 years experience in an Analyst role
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel and data analytics skills
- Previous experience with large scale data analysis or data reconciliations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks with a sense of urgency
At Scandinavian Building Services we are an equal opportunity employer who values a diverse workplace. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome all candidates to apply. We feel it is important that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.